How to Develop Discipline
Discipline equals freedom.
Reaching goals, overcoming obstacles, and becoming the best you possibly can will not happen by itself.
In a world filled with chaos and uncertainty, discipline is the anchor that keeps us grounded, focused, and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Discipline is the answer to better health, better relationships, and better work performance.
In this course, Jocko Willink and Leif Babin show you how to overcome the common excuses and obstacles that hold you back. Whether you’re struggling with personal performance or team performance, this course will take you beyond motivation, which is unreliable and fleeting, to get to the true driver of success: Discipline.
- Explain how being disciplined leads to freedom
- Identify gaps in being disciplined and which tactics can be applied to improve discipline
- Apply discipline to common workplace and life scenarios
Time Investment: 1.5 Hours
Course Completion Rewards:
- Credly Badge for use on LinkedIn profile, Email signature, Resume, and more.
- Printable certificate
- 1.5 SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs)
Learning Modules Included:
- Course Introduction
- Discipline Equals Freedom
- Tactics & Techniques
- Application Exercises
- Role Play Exercises
- 2 Quizzes