Extreme Ownership Foundational Courses teach the foundational leadership principle of Extreme Ownership, that a leader must own everything that impacts their mission, and how it applies to leaders at every level of an organization. With a combat example, detailed explanation of the principle, multiple examples of direct application to business, and role-play demonstrations, the course illustrates the power of Extreme Ownership on the success of the team and the mission and the negative impact that results when Extreme Ownership is lacking. Knowledge is tested through three interactive application exercises and five learning check questions.
- Extreme Ownership 101: Extreme Ownership
- Extreme Ownership 102: No Bad Teams, Only Bad Leaders
- Extreme Ownership 103: Believe
- Extreme Ownership 104: Check the Ego
- Extreme Ownership 105: Cover and Move
- Extreme Ownership 106: Simple
- Extreme Ownership 107: Prioritize and Execute
- Extreme Ownership 108: Decentralized Command
- Extreme Ownership 109: Plan
- Extreme Ownership 110: Leading Up and Down the Chain Command
- Extreme Ownership 111: Decisiveness and Uncertainty
- Extreme Ownership 112: Dichotomy of Leadership
Echelon Front is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
All courses on the Extreme Ownership Academy are SHRM approved! If you are in need of continuing education credits for your SHRM recertification, the Extreme Ownership Academy courses can provide you with 30+ hours of Professional Development Credits (PDCs). All of our courses cover a broad range of competencies recognized through SHRM’s Body of Applied Skills & Knowledge (BASK) system.