Extreme Ownership for Middle Management
Middle management is one of the most challenging and complex roles that a person will find themselves in. Often promoted from within, these individuals were superstars in their previous positions but now lack the leadership skills necessary to be successful in their new roles. Being a middle manager requires effectively leading up, down, and across the chain of command and demands the ability to balance the directives from those above with the concerns and needs of those below. In this course, you will learn how to use the principles of Extreme Ownership in your unique role as a middle manager. You will learn to lead a high-performance team and positively influence the organization’s culture and direction.
- Recognize the challenges to plan for when transitioning from individual contributor to a leadership role.
- Create alignment between your team and your executive leaders.
- Effectively balance the dichotomies of leadership that are unique to middle management.
Time Investment: 1.5 Hours
Course Completion Rewards:
- Credly Badge for use on LinkedIn profile, Email signature, Resume, and more.
- Printable certificate
- 1.5 SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs)
Learning Modules Included:
- Course Introduction
- New to Middle Management
- Laws of Combat for Middle Management
- Application Exercises
- 2 Quizzes